Delivery and Collection
With the exception of London Airports, normally all short-term hires are on a collection only basis. However, for hires over a month, we can deliver anywhere in London and the surrounding counties.
Most of our cars are stored and collected from our headquarters, which are situated in Edgware, giving easy access from Central London, the A5, M25 and North Circular.
Our vast range of cars from Lamborghinis and Ferraris to Bentleys and Jaguars will fulfill any holiday break or business trip plans you have in London and the South East.
Areas We Cover
London is surrounded by beautiful swathes of countryside, giving you the opportunity of experiencing city driving as well as suburban and country roads.
Whether you are cruising around the famous landmarks of London or want to get away from it all on winding country roads, we can help give you the drive of a lifetime.
We cater for London and the surrounding areas including:
- Oxfordshire – One of the most breathtaking counties in England. From the beautiful university town of Oxford with its mix of rural charm and metropolitan style to the rolling hills of the Cotswolds, there’s so much to explore. The area is rich in heritage and awash with natural beauty – a perfect glamorous setting for the ultimate supercar drive.
- Berkshire – Right on London’s doorstep, Berkshire is an easy commute from the Capital and has a wealth of villages and countryside to explore. Winding roads, country pubs and historic towns makes this area a perfect getaway for motoring enthusiasts.
- Hampshire – Famous for it’s seafaring history, Hampshire offers a beautiful coastline, forests, rolling heathland and countryside. Perfect driving for your weekend supercar hire.
- Hertfordshire – Stunning stately homes, wild days out and cultural escapes, Hertfordshire’s lush green county offers a welcome escape from the stresses of business and noise of the city. Perfect for a luxury drive in one of our prestige cars, to impress a client or hold a corporate event.
- Bedfordshire – Great villages and market towns with a strategic road network, making driving around easy and a delight. From the Dunstable Downs and Forest of Marston Vale this wonderful variety of countryside offers open roads making your sports car hire a great experience.
- Buckinghamshire – The perfect destination for short breaks and day trips and only a 30-minute drive from Central London. By using our supercar hire services, you’ll be able to travel in style and see all the area has to offer; historic towns, chocolate box villages, stunning countryside and numerous canals.
- Essex – Immediately North East of London, the county offers a rich tapestry of old and new with 350 miles of coastline and Epping Forest’s 5,900 acres of beautiful enchanted woodland. Served by major roads including the M25, M11 and A12, Essex is easy to reach once you’ve picked up your supercar from our headquarters.
- Suffolk – Described as the ‘Foodie County’, Suffolk offers fantastic places to eat, independent shops and markets. The landscape has two ‘Areas of Outstanding Beauty’ as well as 60 nature reserves. Plenty of open winding coastal roads to enjoy a supercar driving experience.
- Cambridgeshire – The beautiful university town is surrounded by lazy waterways, majestic cathedrals and bustling marketing towns. The Fen area offers 200 square miles of flat countryside with quiet roads, perfect for a cruise in one of our luxurious cars.
- Kent – Travelling in Kent by car is a fantastic way of discovering what this beautiful South East corner of England has to offer. Known as the ‘Garden of England’ its 10 Blue Flag beaches, stunning castles and elegant stately homes makes this the perfect romantic getaway in one of our luxurious vehicles.
- Sussex – A historic county in South East England offering scenic beaches with windswept dunes along with the stunning countryside hills of the South Downs. Driving one of our supercars along the glorious cliffs of Beachy Head, a renowned beauty spot with incredible views, will give you a memorable weekend treat.
- Surrey – Bordering the South East of London, Surrey is a green and relaxing escape destination. The Surrey Hills are an official ‘Area of Outstanding Beauty’ surrounded by wildlife and vineyards. What better way to escape and explore in one of our performance cars.